Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 2011 Swap: Our loot.

To my dear swappers (all 11 of you!)
I am still re-cooperating from all the snow!  Thanks to all you troopers who made it out on Friday and to our lovely hostess, who treated us right!!  I am very impressed with all of you! 
I was  looking through all my loot this weekend and I am salivating at the wonderful choices and variety in my freezer! Organic, exotic, delish sides and extras, home-made, fancy pans, comforting, and all yummy! You should all be very proud, thanks for all your hard work and extra effort in making these meals great!  -LS
No space left in my freezer....what a wonderful site!

LS: Butter chicken and naan bread.
DM: Penne Pasta Bake.
MS: Deluxe Mac and Cheese, pine nut and bread topping, + Zucchini and pumpkin muffins.
LB:   Beef Burritos
JL: Superbowl Chili & Extra Corny Corn bread
EC: Marvelous meatloaf & a meatloaf pan!
JL: Turkey dinner meatloaf.
AC: Sausage & bean Cassoulet with croutons.
LJ: Organic pasta sauce, with a sausage link, chicken breast, and meatballs, and pasta. 
WW:  Thai chicken curry.
KS:  Pecan crusted chicken and maple glazed carrots.

Recipes to follow, I will link them when I find the time! (All you moms will laugh at that last statement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment